Please read the questions written down below carefully:
- How to change parameters of hundreds of Revit® families from my Revit library?
- I need to add additional parameter to hundreds Revit families. Do I need to do it manually for each family?
- How can I avoid mistakes while changing the families?
- How can BIM Manager control the access to the company library?
- How to find the Revit content in my computer by parameter name, value or version?
- Can I group more than 500 elements by the category and host?
- How can I make sure that the families in the project will be always updated according to the families in the library?
If you ever were confronted with some of these questions, an upcoming event will be very helpful to you. We kindly welcome all Autodesk® Revit® Architecture / Structure / MEP users to join us on 13 February for a free webinar on how to search, control & manage Revit Families very easily!
Revit Content MANAGEMENT & ACCESSIBILITY